THE FUTURE OF INTERNET, TV, & PHONE!

Enter your address to register for Lake Region Fiber Optic Services.

Comments

User Avatar

1:00AM December 10, 2018

John White
My house is very near the south end of your woodland hills construction, but is listed in your lone star area not even considered for construction now. How about expanding woodland hills a little to pick up both my house and my sons house in woodland hills.

2:31PM December 08, 2018

Ashlie Coats
I applied for internet back in September and I see Keys says complete but yet i never got contacted about them coming to do construction and get my internet set up. What's going on?

10:09AM December 06, 2018

Tim Hopton
Is there any hope for service on 254th East Ave in BA?

5:13PM November 27, 2018

Gale Aho
I don't think zone 10 will ever happen. I'm ready to ask for a refund.

8:50AM November 29, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications
Gale Aho - we do understand your concern regarding the high number needed to be registered in your zone (Wagoner South). The low number of sign-ups may be due to there are a lot of temporary lake residents on your side of the lake as well as other internet providers in the area. Thank you for your interest in our service, and as we slow down construction in different zones, we will look at this zone again and see if it is possible to build fiber-optic services. Please help encourage more of your neighbors to pre-register.

9:32AM November 27, 2018

James Valliere
WHAT HAPPEN TO VERDIGRIS MOUNTAIN ESTATES? . . PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW.

9:08AM November 29, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications
James Valliere - We are happy to report we have an underground mainline boring contractor lined up to work in Verdigris Mtn Estates as well as Golden Oaks and Turkey Springs (Broken Arrow) in the next week, weather permitting. However with this being stated. After mainline boring, we have underground drops (each house signed up) then splicing and testing signal. Our contractors estimated time of completing these three steps is towards the end of 2018 early 2019. Sorry for the delay in Verdigris Mtn Estates, however, we need to build all three of these housing additions as we have crews in the area. It has taken longer than expected in getting the design route finalized. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide the fastest internet in the area, simple TV and home phone if needed.

3:59PM November 25, 2018

John Fry
When do you anticipate building into the South Inola area?

9:12AM November 29, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications
We are planning our Phase 2 zones. Stay tuned to our website and maybe South Inola will make the cut. Also please encourage more of your neighbors and friends to pre-register and let us know where the demand for our fiber optic services are needed.

4:29PM November 24, 2018

Charles White
What's the ETA for Qualls Zone?

9:19AM November 29, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications
Charles White - We have your order on our list still to complete in the Qualls Zone. FYI - we still have roughly 150 home drops to complete in Qualls zone. We understand the service is up and running in your area, (so close you can touch it) we will continue to work on completing the remaining drops. Thank you! for your interest in our new fiber optic services.

11:10AM November 20, 2018

Dana Heller
I would like to know why my order went from zone 13 woodland hills, to verdigris mountain? now seems like I;m going to waiting even longer!!!! now

11:10AM November 20, 2018

Dana Heller

1:29PM November 29, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications
Dana Heller - if you could give us a call we can discuss the plan we have come up with to provide fiber optic services to the all Verdigris Mountain Estates PSO and LREC electric customers and our estimated timeframe. Please call 918-772-2526 ext 6942.

12:49PM November 29, 2018

Dana Heller
well i need to know how to get my money back! this is ridiculous!

12:49PM November 29, 2018

Dana Heller
well i need to know how to get my money back! this is ridiculous!

12:49PM November 29, 2018

Dana Heller
well i need to know how to get my money back! this is ridiculous!

9:31AM November 27, 2018

James Valliere
Only a small portion of Verdigris Mountain Estates is on Lake Region Electric. The rest of us are on PSO. PSO wants a stupid amount of $$ to hang LRE fiber. We were separated (I'm in Verdigris Mountain) to keep from having that cost passed on to us. LRE is supposedly going to go underground in the utility right of way. And yes....we get to wait longer, as of today (11/27/2018) we aren't even on the list/map to be included any longer. However, there is equipment and fiber run to the outside of my house. I'm lost on what is going on...no updates/information/etc..

4:40PM November 09, 2018

John Powell
Are you getting any closer to the Peggs area?

9:30AM November 29, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications
John Powell, Peggs is performing well, we are seeing a steady increase in sign up in the Peggs area. Stay tuned for a Phase 2 announcement.

9:16PM November 02, 2018

James Billinger
Are you planning on adding anymore zones?

9:29AM November 29, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications
James Billinger - Just as Lake Region carefully budgets to provide safe and reliable power, so too does Lake Region Technology. There is only so much financing we can obtain, only so much risk we can tolerate, and only so many miles of fiber we can physically build at one time. We need to complete and close some of our active construction zones before we look at opening new expansion zones. However, we are planning for the Phase 2 expansion zones. Stay tuned to our website, social media, or newsletter for these new zones once we share them with the public. Please keep encouraging your neighbors and friends to sign up and help keep the momentum going!!

11:01AM October 24, 2018

Gary Haeberle
Has construction/ connections to the home stopped in the Qualls area?

9:55AM October 29, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications
Gary Haeberle, no we are still working on fiber-to-the-home orders in the Qualls Zone. We will give you a call when we are ready to schedule your in-home installation. Thank you for your patience.

8:29PM August 20, 2018

Angela Priddy
I put my $75.00 down in keyes area to have construction done. I see keyes area is complete yet no one has contacted me and I don't have internet. I put my deposit down months ago. Can someone please explain this to me.

6:17PM July 30, 2018

Dorn Heller
Thank you very much. Tech came out on 07/27/2018 and finished our hook up. Great job and thank you. I couldn't be happier with the service. I have even called already to add to my package. Hope to have Starz/Encore package in the next day or so. I will never go back to satellite television and internet this service puts satellite to shame. Thank you very much again

8:58AM July 25, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Joshua Bellew, sorry about the speed issues you are experiencing with our service. We have created a trouble ticket and will have somebody in our fiber department troubleshoot your line and service.

10:57AM July 24, 2018

David Tackett
What does the speed slow down to when we go over our monthly limit?

7:21PM July 23, 2018

Joshua Bellew
While I’m grateful to be rejoining the connected world, I am confused that the internet only works from Monday-Thursday and, at best, at about half speed (I.e. I should be 100 up/100down; I get about 50 up/50down) on a regular basis. I also understand that you are growing a fiber network from the ground up, but you are choosing to “grow” during the times when most people would be using it-on the weekend. Why not on a Wednesday night from 2a-6a for example. Fewer people affected.

3:09PM July 23, 2018

Dorn Heller
Well I was,told last Friday I would receive a call today 07/23/2018 about scheduling the completion for my fiber optic . Well that never happened. And when I tried to call i was transfered to a extention that never answered so I had to leave a voice message . No calls are ever retufned

2:27PM July 20, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Dorn Heller, I'm sorry to hear about the mix up on your fiber installation appointment. We will look into your install and have somebody call you and reschedule. Some of our installs do run long, multiple TV, booster, etc., We apologize for any inconvenience.

9:13AM July 20, 2018

Dorn Heller
Had a appointment on 07/18/2018 from 8-12 tech did not show up until 2:30 .Spent 2 1/2 hours in home and finally said he could not hook me up. Called and was told another appointment was set for 07/19/2018 No one showed up or called What is going on??

10:34AM July 12, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Alan Baker, we are back working in Zone 13 - Woodland Hills (Broken Arrow) doing home installations. Please be aware our installers are now covering a more widespread service area, so we are scheduling appointments together in Hulbert, Tahlequah, and Broken Arrow, rotating work locations. Thank you for signing up, and we hope to get your service active and installed very soon. We will call you once your home is ready for install.

7:18PM July 09, 2018

Alan Baker
I was wondering when Zone 13 connections will resume. I noticed on your page that some have been connected but haven't seen any further progress. I was told by the guys installing the fiber optics up to the electric meter, 'it will be about 2 weeks once the cable is buried from the meter to your house.' It has been over a month since that happened. At least it feels like it anyway. Lol Update to keep us in the loop please?

6:55AM July 06, 2018

Farah Richards
Can I move my registration from one zone to another? I originally registered in Sleepy Hollow, looking to move now. If I get in another zone that hasn’t started, or even if it has, can I transfer my $50, or do I loose it? Thank you.

11:23AM July 04, 2018

Molly Potts
Two things need to be clarified on the flyers and signs. First, the L in the web address looks like an i. Before I got the door hanger, I tried a couple is times to look up the web address, but I kept typing register.irecok.net and I got nothing. I just glanced at the sign as I drove down the road and went off my memory. Second, the sign needs to say “cable” internet. Dish is high speed. But it’s not cable.

4:24PM July 03, 2018

Mikel Smith
Is there any update for zone 7. Pine ridge Dr area

4:24PM July 03, 2018

Mikel Smith
Is there any update for zone 7. Pine ridge Dr area

11:21AM June 25, 2018

James Valliere
You do realize, of those "40 homes" you counted, there's approx. 5 that are vacant. - Just trying to get this technology to reach my house.

2:36PM June 21, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Will, yes we broadcast the Cardinals games on channel 103 fox sports plus in our starter TV packages.

2:25PM June 21, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
James, we decided to separate this zone because there are roughly 40 houses in the northern part of Verdigris Mountain Estates that is served by another electric provider and we need to make sure there is plenty of interest in our fiber optic services before we can justify the added cost to expand to these homes. This is why we created a subzone expansion for Verdigris Mountain Estates. We provide electric to the homes inside Zone 13- Woodland Hills. Please help spread the message and encourage your neighbors in Verdigris Mountain Estates to pre-register for service on our website register.lrecok.net or call our office at 918-772-2526, and we will look at expanding our network.

2:05PM June 21, 2018

Will Brandt
Does anyone know that has lake region tv know if you can get all the st. louis cardinals baseball games? they are on fox sports most evenings. this is would be the only reason i won't sign up for tv. can anyone of my cardinals fans help me out.

9:55AM June 21, 2018

James Valliere
WHY...did Verdigris Mountain Estates get separated out?

3:27PM May 31, 2018

John Matlock
We had our NID installed on the exterior of our house (ZONE 1 - Banana Cove) a few weeks ago, and am curious what the schedule looks like for completing the service inside the home. Your splice crew was amazing and went the extra mile during the burying process, by carefully digging around a couple extension cords that were buried by the previous homeowners where the wire goes from pole to NID. Appreciate your awareness!

10:28PM May 25, 2018

Joshua Bellew
I’ve been told that Zone 13 Woodland Hills area is about 1 month away from being up and online. I’ve call the office directly several times and sent email to ask about when and how to pay the deposit. I keep getting told that I don’t need to pay. That information seems inaccurate at this point. How do I pay and when is the deposit due?

1:43PM May 17, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Tyler, we still have crews located in this Zone -3 Keys working, according to your backer form, you live in Kendall Estates, and we have an underground crew assigned to this area. They should be working on your underground fiber optic this week. Please understand it is really rocky in this area. Thank you again for signing up for our new FTTH service.

1:55PM May 16, 2018

Tyler Keys
Any update on Stone Chapel Road in Zone 3?? It appears that it has been hooked up part of the way down the road and then it just stops?

11:46AM May 10, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
The Briggs area is receiving several backers, however, this build out will have to be in one of our next phases. Please endure with us as we work to finish and complete the zones we have open and stay tuned for more construction (phase 2 updates)

3:39PM May 08, 2018

Joel Eusebio
Any updates on the TBRG 2 -BRIGGS, area?

12:55PM April 30, 2018

Jessica Williams
if this isn't unlimited then whats the point of spending the 100 dollars at this rate ill never get to play games online or stream tv. We need unlimited!!!

12:18AM April 27, 2018

Alex Crowley
Any chance of Greenleaf Lake being zoned soon this year or next? How many backers are there near the area now (including me)?

10:37AM April 25, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Michael Childers, You address is located on our Keys Substation Feeder 2. We are getting close to getting you connected, EXCITING. We are working on splicing the remaining address on Feeder 1 then will move to Feeder 2. Thank you again for signing up, and somebody from our fiber scheduling department will call you once we get your home spliced.

1:49PM April 21, 2018

michael childers
I'm ready. Your latest post says 50 splices per week in the Zone 3 area. Will you be working on the West side of Zone 3 in the near future?

10:43AM April 20, 2018

Gary Haeberle
All of the names on my postcard list, are already sighed up. When will this list be updated? Also what is the Qualls area status, as far as timeline goes?

1:30PM April 13, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Theresa, Once the cable and NID box are installed on your home, we have another crew that has to visit your home and splice the fiber at the tap on the pole and the box on your house. This phase could still take a few weeks. Our scheduling team will reach out as soon as they receive word your property is ready for install. Thank you for signing up!

1:19PM April 13, 2018

theresa estira
So the cable was buried from pole to house yesterday and I was just wondering how long till they are connecting The Service

10:22AM April 09, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
James, we still need more backers to sign up in Whitehorn Zone in Wagoner before we can release this zone to the construction crews. I understand this is not the news you want to hear. We have to make sure the area is financially feasible; there is only so much risk we can tolerate. Please help encourage more of your wagoner neighbors to pre-register and help bring the services to Whitehorn.

5:26PM November 27, 2018

Gale Aho Campaign Owner
As long as it has been since this started it's hard to get any more people to sign up. I'm ready to quit and ask for my $50 back.

1:59PM April 08, 2018

James Cogdell
Has there been any progress in getting this service in the white horn area. We are still patiently waiting.

2:56PM March 24, 2018

Alex Crowley
@Matt Holland Do you live near Highway 10/Lake Greenleaf north from Gore, OK? thats where Lake Region offers electrical services. And i totally agree with you on Crosstel. Me and my family have been using them for 5-6 years and they have never bothered of improving their services. Internet always goes out, Can't get faster speeds etc. it's absolute chaos down here. Heck! it takes me a day to upload a couple of pictures since our upload speed is 0.20Mbps. Sooo awful! I've already signed up and you should too. Let's try to get others on board!

11:05AM March 22, 2018

Logan Gallimore
Do you have any plans of servicing the rural area next to NSU's football field? We're on Cathy Street and E. Arden Street. There are 2 of us who have registered interest. I appreciate any response.

3:38PM March 18, 2018

joey hatfield
Any future plans for the Porter area?

10:08PM March 16, 2018

Matt Holland
Any chance of coming down to the Gore area? Cross teleco is garage and the residents here would all tell you that. You could sign up 75% of the town in the first few months.

5:11AM March 16, 2018

Joseph Nation
Hello, I live in the Hulbert extension zone. A few weeks ago you came and hooked up a bunch of cables to the power lines, but never came to install it to my house. I pre-registered just like my neighbor who lives behind me. She was told that Fiber would be up and running by now, her lines were hooked up. Why is it still not running? Why did I not at least get cables run to my place that way it is ready for when it is turned on? I was told originally that Fiber would be up by Christmas. Any news on when it will be here. I'm kinda sick of my satellite internet and it's data cap. Thank you for your help! Best, Blaise

12:38PM March 08, 2018

Gary Haeberle

11:05AM March 05, 2018

Clarence Atchley
I have everything installed, only the connection to my residence is lacking. Any idea when this will happen?

6:17AM March 04, 2018

Nancy Ulrich
Why does there need to be so many backers in Sleepy Hollow? Is there even that many residents located there?

4:13PM February 28, 2018

Jason Butcher
Hey how long do you think it will be until we get internet on Indian Rd?

2:52PM February 28, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Jason Collier, Currently our mail your neighbor a postcard feature doesn't sort the names if your neighbors have already signed up. These names you see may have already signed up. We are working on filtering this feature in the future. Thank you for signing up for Lake Region Fiber!

9:23AM February 28, 2018

Jason Collier
The names that are listed to send postcards or email to, are they customers that have not paid the deposit?

3:22PM February 21, 2018

Jason Butcher
Hey how long do you think it will be until we get internet on Indian Rd?

10:03AM February 21, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Landon Cramer, it looks like your address is ready to go. (good light signal) We will have somebody from our office give you a call. Thank you for signing up for service.

9:14AM February 21, 2018

Landon Cramer
I am curious as to how the "light signals" work on the fiber setup. I've had my lines ran and box set up for over 2 months and have been told the "light signal" at my residence isn't strong enough yet for installation. Whereas, my neighbors just across from me only had their box and lines set up for maybe a few weeks and they have had their internet installed. I am just curious as to how their light signal is good enough, yet mine still isn't.

11:59AM February 19, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
James Billinger, Lake Region is aware of these underground fiber crews working along highway 69 in Wagoner. These contractors are NOT working on Lake Region's Fiber-to-the-Home network. We are sorry to inform you we have not started FTTH construction in Wagoner County. We need more backers pre-registered online before we can begin construction in Wagoner County. Please encourage your neighbors to sign up if they are interested and help drive our backer numbers up in Wagoner.

9:39AM February 16, 2018

James Billinger
I live on cannon road street south Wagoner, I saw fiber optic cable being lay down on that road. Are you starting to lay cable on that road or starting construction?

9:19PM February 08, 2018

James Petitt
So my zone has changed from Remote to QUA 1 - BURNT CABIN but still at 0% and does not give how many people are needed to complete the zone. I was just wondering if there was any news on this?

10:14AM January 16, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Joseph, yes we had to adjust the boundary for the Hulbert Expansion North zone. Our fiber engineering and designed caused this because we can only feed so far without losing light signal. We had to pull the zone boundary back some; this changed the calculations on backers needed. This zone is very close to the goal necessary for construction to start.

8:30AM January 15, 2018

Joseph Nation
Hello, Any word on when Hulbert Expansion might start? I was told by Christmas 2017... Did we lose backers for this area? A few months ago it said we had enough and now we need 20 more. Best, Blaise

1:01PM January 04, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Landon Cramer, We understand this part is no fun, but we promise it is worth the wait! We will call you once we have confirmation from the splicing crews that your address has a strong light signal. We see several new light readings in Zone 12 - Sparrow Hawk daily.

12:49PM January 04, 2018

Landon Cramer
Any news on when installation will begin in Zone 12 - Sparrow Hawk? I have had the cable ran at my home and box set up. Just awaiting phone call from LREC to set up installation. I hate to be the squeaky wheel, just really looking forward to fiber internet!

3:26PM January 03, 2018

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Mary Cornelius, it sounds like you are located on our Highland Substation. We still need more backers before we consider expanding service in the Lonestar feeder. Please encourage your neighbors & friends so sign up and become a backer. Once we see there is a demand we will look at expanding services. Thank you for registering.

12:46PM January 02, 2018

Hilario Olvera
We live on John Ross St between 5 and 6 Mile how long before we are connected? I know people on 5 Mile are already connected.

10:20PM December 16, 2017

Mary Cornelius
How long until it gets to HID Lonestar??

4:03PM December 12, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Charles Whittle & Caleb Franklin, We are still evaluating the feasibility of expanding our FTTH network into the city of Tahlequah. Please encourage more of your neighbors to pre-register for service.

8:57AM December 12, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Sara Van Horn, You are located on the Peggs Substation, and we are watching the pre-registration in this area. This may be a new expansion zone we open in the future, if we can get more members to pre-register for service and let us know they are interested in us expanding our FTTH. We encourage our members to help spread the message on our campaign. Please invite all your neighbors and friends to pre-register for service in the Peggs area. We have yard signs are door hangers available.

10:28PM December 11, 2017

Sara Van Horn
Do you have a tally of backers for the Peg3-Jerco area? I’m wondering how much word has gotten out and far out this project still is.

10:47AM December 11, 2017

Charles Whittle
Please come to central Tahlequah!

8:23PM December 01, 2017

Caleb Franklin
Do you have plans to bring fiber to the rest of Tahlequah?

1:06PM November 30, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Theresa Estira, We know the wait is no fun, but we promise it is worth the wait! We will call you once we have a strong light signal at your house. In the meantime, you can follow our updates on this website and social media and learn more about what is coming in your fiber future!

11:03AM November 27, 2017

theresa estira
we signed up today. lrec ran wire to pole last week. how long till the internet arrives?

10:42AM November 15, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Landon Cramer, Mainline construction is complete; drop crews are almost finished building the remaining drops on top of the mountain. Splicing and testing crews are completing drops in another zone, ahead of Zone 12 – Sparrow Hawk in construction order. Once completed in the zone, they will relocate to Zone 12 – Sparrow Hawk and finish splicing. We do not have an exact date of in-home installation starting in Zone 12 - Sparrow Hawk. We will call you once we have a light signal at your address.

5:31PM October 18, 2017

Landon Cramer
How soon will installation begin in Zone 12?

8:21AM October 05, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
George Lehmann, Sir you are exactly what we are looking for in a project campaign champion (educating neighbors on our FTTH project, and how it works.) If we can get roughly 50 members to attend a meeting in Zone 13- Woodland Hills, we will differently have a community meeting. We need to see there is an interest in holding a community meeting. Lake Region will work on getting an email, and a RSVP sent to all our current project backers in Zone 13 – Woodland Hills. You, the members, are driving our fiber expansion project by becoming a backer and getting more neighbors signed up. Watch your email for more details on a Zone 13 - Woodland Hills FTTH community meeting.

5:07PM October 04, 2017

Chuck Spessard
Can we get a total, by zone, of the amount of backers? Not a percentage or the amount of backers still needed but the total amount of backers by zone. Thanks.

11:19AM October 04, 2017

George Lehmann
After following this for the last couple of years, I've paid my registration fee today. (Zone 13 Woodland Hills) I also think we need more than just 'signs stuck in the ground' to get people in the area to sign up. Getting some signs would be a good place to start. Timothy Carroll - send me an email at gelpilot@gmail.com. Maybe we can get a neighborhood meeting set up to showcase this thing. We would need to find a place like a clubhouse, etc.

5:31PM September 06, 2017

Timothy Carroll
Zone 13 Woodland Hills has had 43% of goal sign ups in less than 6 weeks. With only 134 more sign ups left to goal which is a smaller number than any other zone pending construction. Members of our neighborhood are spreading promotional materials around our small zone actively (around 5 square miles). What you may not be aware of, is that there are over 200 new lots being developed in our zone over the next 18 mos in a 1 mile radius of 71st and 305th st E. (Emerald Falls and The Meadows) If Fiber to Home were present and active when these lots are developed, there would be a huge ability to expand rapidly. Our area is not serviced by any of the current provider and beyond loss of property value, our neighborhood children suffer in their education as most of their curriculum is moving online. Please give zone 13 a long look as a the next construction expansion area in the near term as the return on investment would be high.

1:52PM September 06, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Mitchell Roberts, we do not have a time frame when services will be available in the Inola area. We are still evaluating the feasibility of expanding our fiber network into the Inola area.

5:40PM August 25, 2017

Mitchell Roberts
Any idea when you will be in Inola area ?

2:23PM August 25, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Alan Baker, if your address falls inside of a "remote" area. We are still evaluating the feasibility of expanding services to the remote areas. Once we see enough interested, pre-registered backers we will look at opening a new expansion zone.

1:14AM August 19, 2017

april cade
Any idea when we will get pur installed ... Deposit has been paid for awhile in some 2 by state park..

10:02PM August 18, 2017

Alan Baker
I would love to find out an update for my zone. Currently, it shows my zone as "remote." Can I get an actual zone designation so I know what zone update's to watch?

1:36PM August 07, 2017

James Webster
Well I finally payed my 50$ deposit since zone 12 is so close to goal meet, but from the comment you left Landon Cramer it seems as though there is still no timetable for when construction will start. I am off of Webster Rd how soon would construction start there round about time frame?

12:37PM August 04, 2017

Dennis Hansen
Are there any plans for fiber on the East side of lake Tenkiller?

12:42PM July 29, 2017

Alex Crowley
Well i registered and hope it comes to us near Greenleaf Lake soon.

11:49AM July 27, 2017

Landon Cramer
Thanks for the clarification. I am a backer and I look forward to when we can get fiber here!

11:29AM July 27, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Landon Cramer, The zone goal is not the only way we evaluate when and where Lake Region can build fiber. We also evaluate factors that influence overall costs, such as a community's geography and timeline for seeing a positive financial return on investment, among other factors. Please be sure to register, we do have some mainline construction started in Zone 12- Sparrow Hawk.

9:47AM July 27, 2017

Landon Cramer
So why is it that Zone 2 - Hulbert is under construction, with 17 more registrations needed, 95% goal reached, and my zone, Zone 12 - Sparrow Hawk, which is at 93%, 14 more registrations needed not under construction? Am I able to get fiber internet in my area, Zone 12 now? Or are we still waiting for construction to begin in my area? I find it odd that my zone is closer to goal and yet is being pushed behind Zone 2.

8:26PM July 24, 2017

Samuel Howe
So suppose it is unlikely that it will come to my area? i live less than a quarter mile from being inside the sleepy hollow zone.

12:41PM July 21, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Alex, we understand the frustration with a slow internet service. Currently, we do not have an expansion zone in your area. However as we see more backers sign up in your area, we will look at expanding and providing services. Please register and encourage all your neighbors to register as well. Once we see there is a demand for our service we will build. We have yard signs and door hangers available at our office locations. You can help spread the work and get your neighbors on board and bring high-speed internet to your area. Social media is also an excellent way to spread the message on how our Crowdfiber campaign works.

11:34AM July 21, 2017

Alex Crowley
Is there plans for our area anytime soon?

6:22PM July 17, 2017

Alex Crowley
I live in the rural areas of Gore, Oklahoma south of braggs on Highway 10. We're practically on the end of Lake Region's electric which is also the services we use. Me and my family have been suffering horrible internet speeds of 7 Mb/s down and 0.80 Mb/s up. It takes me 4-8 hours just to upload a 1 minute video (sometimes it just doesn't go through due to the ping/latency being clogged by the upload) same goes with high resolution photos as well. Can't even do live streaming even with my powerful computer & capture card. m I've had Crosstel come down to test our copper lines and we are limited to what we can get due to being so far away from the DSLAM. They haven't had any plans of upgrading the services to like fiberoptic to make things better. They've also turned off their SDTV services years back and begin doing HDTV which we couldn't get due to the network we are on. Had to go with directv afterwards. I'm paying 63.95 for internet and phone and $100 for Directv. If Lake Region does work on bringing Fiber optic to our area and i do hope. We would be paying for the same price but with Better internet, Phone and TV. It would make me and everyone in our area who use your electric services happy.

7:05AM July 10, 2017

john hambrick
Zone 2 hookups? Have box at house but haven't been called for hookup yet. June 6 th update said 2 or 3 weeks. Need update.

7:38PM July 08, 2017

Samuel Howe
HI, I live just outside the zone in Tahlequah, Mike ave to be exact. Personally I think that LREC would do well in this area simply because the best internet service offered is Tahlequah Cable. And honestly they aren't that good. They offer up to 100mbps a second and leave you with about 5mbps for upload. The problem though is that there are so many people that want their service but they don't have the equipment to handle the congestion. So for ex. on Friday nights I'm paying for 100mbps and getting about 8. I am not trying to down on the company but they weren't prepared to take on this many customers. All in all what I am trying to say is that I really hope LREC fiber gets offered here, not to compete with them, but to give everyone some diversity in internet providers. Which would actually help Tahlequah Cable in the long run because the customers who don't choose to switch will have less problems with congestion in the network. Regardless of the zone not reaching my area I have registered for it in hopes of getting it.

3:22PM July 06, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Thomas Oare, - We appreciate your patience as we continue to build our fiber-to-the-home network. Currently, our crews are waiting on special material to cross Ft. Gibson Lake, at the mouth of Ranger Creek. The fiber connection of the remaining backers in the Zone 1 – Ft Gibson | Feeder 4, along Highway 80, is taking longer than anticipated due to this lake crossing. We thank you for your understanding in this major project as we continue to build fiber and as always we appreciate your business.

1:20PM July 06, 2017

Thomas Oare
I recall, back in May, there was a statement from LRTC that all Zone 1 backers would be connected by June 20. That date has passed and I see no updates to that earlier schedule.

1:21PM June 06, 2017

David Stiles
Why is there no zone defined for the LREC service area defined by E760 Road (on the North), Highway 69 (on the West), the Wagoner-Muskogee county line (on the South) and Ft. Gibson Lake (on the East)?

1:01PM March 28, 2017

Emily Potts
There has been no updates posted under the Updates tab in over a month now, is there any kind of new update you can give your backers on the progress?

10:47AM March 09, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Chuck Spessard, the Sleepy Hollow Zone 7 is one of the larger zones. These zones are designed based on our electric substation feeders. We do not have an agreement with Tahlequah CATV, to not provide services in this area. Sleepy Hollow Zone 7 has an actual number of 148 backers. With a fiber-to-the-home network, you will not see the evening usage peaks, with internet slowdowns as you may currently see on a copper cable system. We understand that technology is evolving fast and our fiber optic system is built for the future, with the capability to increase speeds and bandwidth as needed for the future. If you have any other questions, feel free to give us a call.

6:11PM March 02, 2017

charles ellison
I am also in the Sleepy Hollow zone. It appears AT&T just buried fiber optic going down 490 road from 82C. However, AT&T is still not offering fiber optic service. Strange to bury the orange tube but not offer anything to the residents. Just waiting.... and waiting... when?

12:04PM February 28, 2017

Chuck Spessard
It appears to me that you are putting your fiber in the rural areas first. Are you scared to take on Tahlequah CATV? Do you have an agreement with them to not compete? My zone, Sleepy Hollow, needs quite a few people to sign up before it will even be considered. How many have signed up in Sleepy Hollow zone compared to the zones you are building in now? By the way, don't be scared to take on Tahlequah cable. Their internet service is very inconsistent. It is my understanding that with cable you are at the mercy of people on the line with you. If you have someone who uses Netflix or games all the time who is before you then your speeds are affected by what they are doing. That must be the case for my service. It is also my understanding that this is not the case with fiber optic. However, new technology is coming out everyday. If you finally get to my zone five years from now are you not worried by then you will be obsolete?

12:18PM February 27, 2017

charles ellison
I am an LREC customer outside of the Sleepy Hollow zone (along 82C). From the zone map, it looks like my residence is not even being considered!! Does this mean I will wait to the 22nd century to get broad band?

1:30PM February 20, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
John Hambrick, we have more yard signs available at our office locations in Hulbert, Wagoner, and Tahlequah. If you are interested in a sign, please visit your local Lake Region office and pick one up. Thank you for your interest in FTTH.

7:52AM February 20, 2017

john hambrick
Where are the signs for zone 2 we might want to put countdown signs next to it to try to spur more sign ups. I know the closest sign to hickory hills is on Woodland Lane road. John hambrick

12:48PM February 13, 2017

Michael Arnold
Lake Region, What would it take to make Okay,OK a zone on the crowd fiber campaign? We have many interested ones and it wouldn't hurt to make it a zone. Whats the worst that could happen?

5:46PM February 12, 2017

Michael Arnold
Crowd Fiber should make Okay,OK a zone on the Lake Region Fiber campaign. Everybody gets the card pamphlets in the mail to sign up for it but it's considered a remote zone. AT&T is the only internet provider in the area and it's DSL. They aren't allowing new customers to sign up neither. So lake region would have the whole town of Okay. Who wouldn't rather have 50mb for the same price compared to the 6mb's AT&T provides?

3:16PM January 30, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Tammie Andrus, Everything that is not highlighted on the map is considered Remote Area. Please go ahead and complete the online form and let us know you are interested in our FTTH services. We will contact you when we decide to build fiber in your area. Thank you for your interest in our services.

7:06AM January 29, 2017

Tammie Andrus
I don't see the "remote" area on the map, nor do I see our area highlighted. We are on 292 in BA Wagoner Co. we have Hughes Net now and it's horribly slow

2:40PM January 23, 2017

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Connie Anderson, we have you signed up on our fiber pre-registration list. You may have checked the remain anonymous box when completing the online registration. Thank you again for signing up for our FTTH services.

2:15PM January 23, 2017

connie anderson
I have sent my 50.00 and don't see my name as a backer. my address is 12048 w shady grove rd. Hulbert, OK 74441 and my name is Connie Anderson but the bill is under Tommy Anderson. Can you tell me if I am on the list? and can you tell where we are in the list of installation?

8:07AM December 19, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
John Dill, we would love to give you a time frame, however, this all depends on the number of registrations we see in the Coweta/Broken Arrow area. We need the backers (interest) in this area to justify the expense of building the line. I would encourage you to visit with others in your area and have them pre-register, this could bring service to your area sooner. Thank you for signing up.

1:15AM December 19, 2016

John Dill
I am in rural Broken Arrow/Coweta area. I signed up and I am curious if there is a general time line for when your services will be offered in our area. We have horrible Internet and no other options and I'm just looking for a light at the end of the tunnel if possible. Thanks and we appreciate LREC

4:03PM October 01, 2016

James Bridges
I live in Zone 5 and am really excited that construction is underway. My question is, does LREC Telecom have any idea on an approximate time horizon when Zone 5 will go live with the service? Thank you in advance for any updates you can possible provide.

12:33PM September 04, 2016

John Ehrhart
First... Thank you for doing this! Satellite internet is too slow and can be interrupted by weather! Verizon data is spotty and you lose connection easily, although voice and texting is better out here than AT&T. I thought utility pole easement already exists, 15 feet either side. QUESTIONS: Can the fiber to the house be buried between the pole and the house? Will the old coax cable lines on the utility poles be removed? There is a tangled mess hanging under some utility poles. Where are you advertising this? First time I saw it was today in the Oklahoma Living magazine. Post Card option is a GOOD IDEA... but is it being used? I've never received a post card. Thank you!

2:36PM August 11, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Hilario Olvera - Delaying your sign up and deposit could delay your zone from being engineered and completed. Please don’t wait to sign up, as these early sign ups “backers” are guiding our construction plans as we move forward.

12:25PM August 11, 2016

Hilario Olvera
Just would like to know when the deadline is to the $50 fee?

2:52PM July 26, 2016

Glynda Sherrill
If you did not choose all available services when you initially signed up but decide to add additional options (signed up for internet only, but may want to add TV) at want point do you have to decide what services you will receive?

12:51PM July 26, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Marvin Page, All our HD cable channels are broadcasted in 1080.

7:22PM July 25, 2016

Marvin Page
Dear campaign owner, you advertise HDTV. Just curious, 720p,1080p, or 4KUHD. I don't want to go backwards in picture quality just saying!

12:46PM July 15, 2016

Michael Marvel
We were told to go online and pay the $50. I can't find anywhere to pay it. Can we send you a check for the amount?

11:47AM June 26, 2016

Jason englebright
we need it in peggs the internet here is slow

2:27PM June 23, 2016

carla Holuby
Woo hoo, such exciting news. We are coming up in this crazy techno world. Look out County Line Road it's finally coming to our world. Thanks so much Lake Region for including County Line Road. Can't wait to we get it and can say Good bye AT&T.

4:18PM June 22, 2016

Bobby Pearce
Finally! County Line! Thank you!!!

2:04PM June 22, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Pat Presley , You can download our easement form here: https://www.lrecok.coop/easement

10:40AM June 22, 2016

Pat Presley
I'm computer savvy, but can't find the form to download for the easement permission. I'm very excited to be looking at the possibility of getting cable TV and internet via Lake Region Technology & Communications. No more blackouts when it rains!

3:56PM June 17, 2016

Richard Roy
My daughter and I are very excited about this. My daughter goes to college and she is a possible nursing student so having technology is so important in the days we live in. Hope we can get it here as quick as possible!

12:50PM June 01, 2016

Brooke Bennett
I am so excited about this. We had phone and internet through a dish, it NEVER worked therefore we canceled the service.

10:59PM May 28, 2016

Deborah Preston
This is the best news I have heard in NE Oklahoma in 20 years. I sure do hope that those in Keys and Wildcat Point will sign up. There are enough folks just in Wildcat Point alone to put this over the top. Best wishes on this effort, LREC and thank you for being innovative.

8:28AM May 23, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Shannon Hall, You need to use the website register.lrecok.net and here your will see a place to enter your address. This will search your address and let you know if you are in one of the 10 expansion zones. If the website says you are not in a current expansion zone, we still need you to sign up as a backer. We will look at adjusting our expansion zones if we have enough backers in another area. Thank you.

10:21PM May 18, 2016

Shannon Hall
I don't understand if I'm in the area or not. If I go to the main site where it lists the service map (http://lrecok2.nextmeta.com/content.cfm?id=2016), I'm well within the area. If I type in my address, it says I'm not. I HATE my current (and only option for internet at this time) and would be willing to pay their $400 early termination fee if I could have better service!

4:36PM May 11, 2016

M Hefley
I live outside of the project expansion at this time, but am definitely interested--what is the anticipated time frame of moving to the Coweta/Broken Arrow area? Very few options for internet access in our area, unfortunately.

5:55PM May 05, 2016

James Webster
You are stoping about 1 mile from my house and I think at least three out of the 10 houses you are not covering would get internet service from you if you come down a tad further!! Please Zone-7 Webster RD

5:04PM May 01, 2016

Steve and Pam Davis
At this time I am outside of the pilot zone, but I have registered. where do I get the easement form to sign, and pay the the deposit fee? I want to make sure I'm on file when my area comes into the pilot zone.

2:31PM April 26, 2016

Kelly Taulbee
I signed up to be a backer (I'm outside the pilot and other zones) but do I still need to send in the easement form so it will be on file if service is available in the future? Why is the middle area between the pilot zones not projected to receive service??

12:31PM April 26, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Cody Peterson, The deposit is $50 (deposit will show as a credit on 1st month's bill). Please mail check to P.O. Box 127 Hulbert, OK 74441 ATTN: Carla.

8:57AM April 26, 2016

Cody Peterson
How much is the deposit? I signed up and was told to send a check, but not how much.

5:08PM April 25, 2016

David Stiles
Why is the Okay area not included in this build out plan? There a lot of LREC customers in this area. Several of us would like an alternative to ATT DSL service or satellite. Also, ATT is very reluctant to or won't provide new DSL service to the Okay area. I know of people who have been denied ATT DSL service.

9:07PM April 24, 2016

Hilario Olvera
I just signed up and NO we are not in the zone yet! Been talking to people to try and get them to sign up because we really need something out this way!!

3:44PM April 14, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Connie Steffee, Please mail your easement and check to P.O. Box 127 Hulbert, OK 74441 ATTN: Carla. We will add our mailing address to the backer confirmation email you received. Thank you for this suggestion.

2:18PM April 12, 2016

Tina Hinds
We can do it Qualls!!! Lets be first!

11:19AM April 12, 2016

Connie Steffee
I signed up, but you know what would be helpful? If the email included the address to send the check and/or easement statement. Am I missing it on the site somewhere? Please clarify, and provide the information in an easily accessible location. Thanks.

4:10PM April 06, 2016

Abigail Jackson
I signed up but unfortunately I am about 1/4 mile outside the zone 2 lines... sad :( as usual looks like we are out of luck!

3:57PM April 06, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Aaron Anderson -Thank you for your interest in our fiber optic services. We would like you to join the campaign and become a backer on our fiber expansion website. The more backers we have signed up in the Peggs area will help guide our construction plans. We will consider building fiber in your area if we have several backers in your area. Our internet packages offer large monthly data caps, up to 300 GB per month. We have to limit data usage to help control cost, and keep our subscribers monthly bills down.

10:49AM April 04, 2016

Philip Manes
Sign up Zone 3-Keys!! Tell your friends and family. 6% and climbing!

10:45AM April 01, 2016

Aaron Anderson
I don't even see Peggs listed as a zone. Why don't you offer no data cap like Boltfiber from Northest Electric Coop?

9:47PM March 24, 2016

Michael Schwegler
Come on Qualls Zone! We need Fiber internet out her ASAP!!! Verizon has a monopoly that costs an arm and a leg!!

9:25AM March 16, 2016

Glen Clark Campaign Owner
Come on zone 2 (Hulbert) lets be the first zone built and have some big city internet in the country!!!!

4:52PM March 15, 2016

Marvin Page
How many devices will operate from router at the same time?

8:14PM March 14, 2016

Mark Osborne
Can't get your service soon enough!! Using Satellite service is horrible!!

2:20PM March 14, 2016

Charles Gourd
I just signed up. Live on Peaceful Valley Dr. What is the anticipated or expected time frame for installation/connection? and, I am familiar with the application process for the USDA broadband funding. is there anything i can do to help the process?

11:18AM March 12, 2016

Candice Burkart
We're just barely cut out of the proposed Hulbert zone. Our neighbor and us would definitely get. Also our family on 390 RD is also just out of the Hulbert zone but they would get as well, 2 more homes.

10:41AM March 12, 2016

Candice Burkart
We're interested in fiber internet. After completing the form it said I had selected HD TV. Several people in our area also would like fiber internet. We had LREC fiber optic at our previous residence, we built in a new area that is not currently serviced...we miss it!

10:45AM March 10, 2016

Marvin Page, We are all good. We have your sign up form. Thank you

4:45PM March 08, 2016

Marvin Page
Dear Campaign Owner, I have completed the on line sign up from and my deposit has been deducted from my checking. If there is something I missed please let me know!

8:35AM March 08, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Marvin Page, please proceed with completing the sign-up form on this website. We are wanting to collect names and addresses of the members who are interested in fiber-to-the-home services. If we see several members signing up in your area, we will consider adjusting our construction plan. Thank you for your interest in LRTC's fiber-to-the-home.

3:55PM March 06, 2016

Marvin Page
They ran it all the way down 82c and stopped. Bring it on down Moodys road back toward Tahlequah! So tired of slow internet. Please!!!

4:09PM March 03, 2016

Lake Region Technology & Communications Campaign Owner
Bobby Pearce, We will consider running fiber in your area, if we have enough members sign up. Please help build the crowd and spread the word, in your neighborhood. We will monitor the sign-ups in your neighborhood and if we get several members signing up, we will adjust our future construction plan.

3:33PM March 03, 2016

Bobby Pearce
You missed me! Please come down County line road in Fort Gibson. It was stopped halfway between 6 and 7 mile... just bring it on down and connect it in with 4 mile :)