Phase II | Fiber Construction Update | 5/5/21
9:48AM May 05, 2021
All in-service zones on the zone map (green)
· If the home or business needs a fiber drop built, staking and construction can take 6-8 weeks. (Crews have already finished this zone and moved on to the next zone)
· If the home or business already has a NID box installed - crews only need a light check. 1 -2 weeks.
New Zones - Active Construction (yellow)
· Wagoner South (WAS1, WAS3, WAS4) – installs are underway (started in April 2021). Could still be several weeks of install appts needing set up (as light reading and QC’s are finished).
· LOW2 – the rest of the pending orders should be called for install by end of May.
· GRE1 & GRE2 – NO estimated time of service available. Working through Easements, pole attachment agreement, and tie-line design to light up Greenleaf POP building. We will update once we have a better projection on when installs could start in GRE1 & GRE2.
· Jenkins (JKN1) we expect to start installs in June.
· Coweta (COW1, COW2, COW3) we expect to start installs in June.
· Livesay (LIV1) – we expect to start installs in June.
· Wagoner West (WAW1) we expect to start installs in July.
· Whitehorn (WHN3) we expect to start installs in July.
· Johnston (JHN1, JHN2) we expect to start installs in July.
Phase 3 (orange and gray)
· Phase 3 (remaining) Feeders on our system - mainline construction is expected to start this fall. Vantage Point is field data collecting for the design of Phase 2 now. We will break these zones/feeders out in phase 3 with a better ETA on when service installs will start